This month I had Valentine’s Day materials on hand. Thank goodness! From what I had, I decided to help my daughter make cards for whoever she wanted. We also decorated foam hearts and created a heart wreath just for fun.
Materials we used:
- construction paper (red, pink, purple)
- glittered foam hearts (different colors & sizes)
- glittered cardboard hearts (red & white)
- cardboard conversation hearts
- paper plate
- googly eyes (different sizes)
- valentine’s day stamp with red ink
- crafts jewels (different colors & sizes)
- cotton balls (color and size variety)
We had fun with these. I especially loved how creative my daughter was without my help. Good way to start our first themed art night.